Fitness Challenges are not ones that I usually take up. But being a youtube junkie and watching a bunch of Chloe Ting’s Challenge results by real people, I just had to give her famous 2 weeks Shred fitness challenge a go for myself and see what the hype is really about.
Chloe Ting is a very popular fitness influencer on Youtube. She makes quick 10-15 minutes at-home workout videos that you can do every day to keep fit. Her exercises seem to be a combination of HIIT and pilates to work out the core, abs, arms, legs, and glutes. While most of her workouts are made keeping beginners in mind, she has created some fitness challenge programs on her website for those who want to push themselves every day and really sweat it out. I chose her 2 Weeks Shred Program because it focused on core strengthening and that is something I have been wanting to work more on.
Watch This Video For My Full Experience With Chloe Ting’s 2 Weeks Shred Program and What I Think Of It
Pros and Cons of Chloe Ting’s Fitness Challenge Program
I would give this fitness challenge a rating of 4/5
- Completely Free
- No equipment needed
- It only requires 15-45 minutes of your day. Ideal for very busy people
- Works out your entire body
- Low-impact version provided in the video if you are a complete beginner and the exercises are too hard.
- Makes you sweat and your body burn so you know it is effective
- Makes you stronger and less tired each day as you get used to the exercises
- Not the most beginner-friendly. Some exercises are quite hard to get used to.
- 4 videos per day can seem repetitive and excessive. You really can just do 2 videos every day if 4 feels too much.
- You will not see 6 pack abs magically in 14 days. That simply is not possible and she just uses these titles for clickbait purposes. However, if you consistently do her workouts for months then you will be able to become leaner and more toned.
Overall, I had a very positive experience in doing her workouts every day. Quarantine made me very lazy, inactive and I was stuck in bed all day long eating my favorite snacks. But her exercises are so accessible that it made me get out of my bed and move around more. Despite not seeing much difference in my physique, I saw my eating habits and sleep pattern improve which made my quality of life a little better in 2 weeks. Do remember that working out alone is not enough, you need to eat healthier and cleaner to be able to see quicker results. And of course, STAY CONSISTENT!
If you tried this challenge out or you use Chloe Ting’s Workouts as well, let us know in the comments below whether you love them or hate them.